Located in the middle of the Little Belt Mountains, Daylight Creek Adventures offers a variety of fair chase elk and deer hunts. We provide fully guided archery and rifle hunts around Meagher County on our own private property, several leased properties, as well as an extensive US Forest Service lease in the Helena Lewis and Clark national forest in the Little Belt mountains. Our home ranch sits just 3 miles outside of White Sulphur Springs which makes access to the community easy.
- Hunts begin Saturday morning with hunters arriving noon or later on Friday.
- We provide transportation to and from the Bozeman and Helena airports.
- Every meal will be provided so please let us know in advance of any dietary restrictions.
- While we will help with the field dressing of any animal harvested, we do not provide meat cutting services. Please inquire about local shops if desired.
- Harvesting an animal is not guaranteed but we will do our best to provide every opportunity for a successful and fun hunting experience.